- (-) Food Safety for Food Security Partnership (2)
- Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust (1)
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP) (1)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (1)
- Food for Progress (1)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (1)
- Market Access Program (MAP) (1)
- McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (1)
- 2 results found
- (-) Food Safety for Food Security Partnership
- Clear all
February 6, 2023
FAS Expands Exports, Advances Climate Resilience, Strengthens Food Security in 2022
USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service had an exceptional year in 2022, expanding U.S. agricultural trade, ramping up climate change resiliency work, and improving food and nutrition security around the globe.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Agency for International Development, and U.S. Food and Drug Administration are launching the Food Safety for Food Security Partnership, also known as FS4FS. The initiative includes the investment of $15 million over the next five years to support the availability and trade of safe food products to reduce poverty, hunger, and malnutrition in low- and middle-income countries.