International Travel

The Foreign Agricultural Service Travel Management Branch provides a variety of services, which facilitate USDA’s international travel for official or diplomatic purposes. The Travel Management Branch is an authorized Passport Agency, and as such, processes No-Fee Official and Diplomatic Passport and Visa applications or related documents for government and contractor employees, who have been approved for official international travel.

Obtain or Renew a Passport

Obtain a VISA

Planning Your Trip

Obtain a Country Clearance

Post-Trip Requirements


Contact Us

Travel Management Branch (TMB)
Room 4847 South Building

1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250

Email Address:
Phone Number: 202-720-7815