- (-) Food for Progress (3)
- (-) McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (3)
- Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust (1)
- Borlaug Fellowship Program (1)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (1)
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP) (2)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (2)
- Faculty Exchange Program (1)
- Food Safety for Food Security Partnership (1)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (3)
- Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement Program (1)
- Market Access Program (MAP) (3)
- Quality Samples Program (QSP) (1)
- Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops (TASC) (1)
February 6, 2023
FAS Expands Exports, Advances Climate Resilience, Strengthens Food Security in 2022
USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service had an exceptional year in 2022, expanding U.S. agricultural trade, ramping up climate change resiliency work, and improving food and nutrition security around the globe.
Throughout 2021, FAS was proud to support USDA's efforts to create more and better markets for U.S. agriculture, to address the climate crisis, and to promote nutrition and food security.
March 22, 2019
FAS Farm Bill Listening Sessions
On March 22, 2019, the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) held listening sessions to solicit input from stakeholders with an interest in agency programs authorized under the Trade Title of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2019. Thanks all the...