- (-) Food for Progress (35)
- (-) McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (35)
- Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust (14)
- Borlaug Fellowship Program (3)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (3)
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP) (2)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (2)
- Faculty Exchange Program (1)
- Food for Peace (PL-480) (14)
- Food Safety for Food Security Partnership (1)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (3)
- Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement Program (17)
- Market Access Program (MAP) (3)
- Quality Samples Program (QSP) (1)
- Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops (TASC) (1)
- 35 results found
- (-) Food for Progress
- (-) McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program
- Clear all
USDA would like to invite interested parties to attend a public meeting webinar on the McGovern-Dole and Food for Progress Programs’ FY 2023 Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFO).
February 6, 2023
FAS Expands Exports, Advances Climate Resilience, Strengthens Food Security in 2022
USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service had an exceptional year in 2022, expanding U.S. agricultural trade, ramping up climate change resiliency work, and improving food and nutrition security around the globe.
USDA will host a webinar to discuss application requirements, technical areas of focus, and address any questions for applicants for FY 2022 McGovern-Dole and Food for Progress funding.
Throughout 2021, FAS was proud to support USDA's efforts to create more and better markets for U.S. agriculture, to address the climate crisis, and to promote nutrition and food security.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) will host a public webinar May 26 on fiscal year 2020 funding opportunities under the Food for Progress Program and the McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child...