- Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust (1)
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP) (1)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (1)
- Food for Progress (2)
- Food Safety for Food Security Partnership (1)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (1)
- Market Access Program (MAP) (1)
- McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (1)
- 3 results found
- (-) Market Development
- (-) Trade Shows
- (-) News Release
- Clear all
February 6, 2023
FAS Expands Exports, Advances Climate Resilience, Strengthens Food Security in 2022
USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service had an exceptional year in 2022, expanding U.S. agricultural trade, ramping up climate change resiliency work, and improving food and nutrition security around the globe.
September 13, 2013
USDA Trade Initiative Aims to Expand Markets in Sub-Saharan Africa
Contact: Office of Communications (202) 720-4623 WASHINGTON, Sept. 13, 2013 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced that Deputy Secretary of Agriculture Krysta Harden will lead a trade mission to promote U.S. agricultural trade...
February 1, 2013
USDA Preserves $4 Billion in Agricultural Exports in 2012 by Knocking Down Barriers to Trade
WASHINGTON, Feb. 1, 2013 – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today highlighted how the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) resolved dozens of export issues in 2012, freeing up an estimated $4 billion in U.S. agricultural and forestry exports and...