- (-) Food for Progress (7)
- (-) McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (7)
- Borlaug Fellowship Program (2)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (2)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (1)
- Faculty Exchange Program (1)
- Food for Peace (PL-480) (1)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (1)
- Market Access Program (MAP) (1)
Throughout 2021, FAS was proud to support USDA's efforts to create more and better markets for U.S. agriculture, to address the climate crisis, and to promote nutrition and food security.
June 30, 2016
USDA Announces FY 2016 Food Assistance Grants
USDA's FY 2016 investment in two international food assistance programs will benefit more than 6.1 million vulnerable people worldwide.
Contact: FAS Food Assistance Division, (202) 720-4221 WASHINGTON, Sept. 18, 2013 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced that the fiscal year 2013 Food for Progress and McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child...
Contact: FAS Food Assistance Division, (202) 720-4221 WASHINGTON, April 2, 2012 – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) today announced that international food assistance in fiscal year 2012 will benefit more than 9.7 million people worldwide...
Contact: USDA Office of Communications (202) 720-4623 WASHINGTON, May 17, 2011 – Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced that the U.S. Department of Agriculture will award more than $346 million in international assistance grants, which...