- (-) Market Access Program (MAP) (2)
- (-) McGovern-Dole Food for Education Program (2)
- Borlaug Fellowship Program (1)
- Cochran Fellowship Program (1)
- Emerging Markets Program (EMP) (1)
- Export Credit Guarantee Program (GSM-102) (1)
- Faculty Exchange Program (1)
- Food for Progress (2)
- Foreign Market Development Program (FMD) (2)
- Local and Regional Food Aid Procurement Program (1)
- Quality Samples Program (QSP) (1)
- Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops (TASC) (1)
Throughout 2021, FAS was proud to support USDA's efforts to create more and better markets for U.S. agriculture, to address the climate crisis, and to promote nutrition and food security.
March 22, 2019
FAS Farm Bill Listening Sessions
On March 22, 2019, the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) held listening sessions to solicit input from stakeholders with an interest in agency programs authorized under the Trade Title of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2019. Thanks all the...