USDA Reference No.:
Commodity: SW WHEAT
Pack Size: Bulk
Load Port: PNW
Date at US Port: AUG 12-25, 2002
Discharge Port: PORT QASIM a/o BANDAR ABBAS
Owner / Carrier: AUGUST TRADING
Vessel/Flag: SAG RIVER - US FLAG
Booked Rate/GMT: $ GMT Ocean $ / Other $ 51.00
FETTIG & DONALTY, INC, WASHINGTON, D.C. ANNOUNCES THE FOLLOWING FREIGHT TENDER FOR ACCOUNT OF WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME UNDER SEC. 416(b) PROGRAM:
Cargo: Min/Max 42,300 MT Wheat (SWW)
in bulk, plus empty bags
Loading: 1 / 4 SB 1 / 2 SP USA all Coastal Ranges
Discharging: 1 / 2 SB each Port Qasim A/O Bandar Abbas A/O Bandar Khomeini
Position: August 12/25, 2002
Load Rate: Scale Gross Load
Discharge Rate: 6,000 mt Chopt 8,000 mt PWWD Free Out Port Qasim
6,000 mt PWWD Free Out B. Abbas and BIK
For tankers 3,000 mt PWWD Free Out
Terms: WFP 99 USA Voy CP except Freight payment amended to read 55 days
1. No Tow Barges
2. Dry cargo ship workable
3. ITB Workable
4. Tankers workable
5. Vessel to provide gear necessary to discharge all cargo to maintain guaranteed discharge rate.
6. Carriage of empty bags Freight Free (as per Clse 55)
7. Part cgo OK if reasonably enroute/same geopraphical area.
8. Owners to appoint and employ Charterers' Agents in all operational matters. Failure to comply will result in a penalty of USD 3,250 to be deducted from the ocean freight.
9. Bulk Carriers to be suitable for intransit fumigation by recirculation method in accordance with USDA/FGIS regulations. For tankers and ITBs fumigation by standard surface method.
10. U.S. Flag ships to submit one way rate plus return cargo rate and confirm that all necessary data has been made available to MARAD.
11. Itinerary from day of offer to first load port to be submitted and form part of the C/P.
12. 14 days preadvice notice. Preadvice must be received by Noon on a business day to count to begin the same day.
13. If Owners intend to lighten, the offer should specify the cost of lightening, whether partial or full lightening. If lightening not performed at the discharge port and vessel directly discharges at berth, USDA will deduct the lightening cost from the ocean freight.
14. Failure to offer exactly in this form as per above terms or to complete information statement or declaration will render offers non-compliant and as such will not be considered.
Offers to be received here latest 0900 hrs.Washington DC time June 18, 2002 and to be valid for 3 working days from that time/date.
For further info, please call Fettig & Donalty, Inc. at 202 628 5700[FoodAid/FFP/images/footer.html]