Food and Agriculture U.S Exports Requirements and Documentation
USDA-Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS)
USDA-Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
USDA-Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS)
- National Organic Program – Information on National Organic Program export arrangements and recognition agreements and export certificate procedures and accompanying documentation.
- International Services - Science and Technology serves the U.S. agriculture's international interests by providing scientific expertise in the areas of export certification programs, laboratory testing for export and import, international standards setting, statistical sampling, technical services, laboratory accreditation, pesticide residue data, plant variety patents, and information technology.
- USDA-AMS Quality Grading and Certification Services
USDA - Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
Department of Treasury: Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Export Permit for alcoholic beverages-- The Federal Alcohol Administration Act requires anyone purchasing alcohol beverages for resale, either domestically or in foreign commerce, to first obtain a Wholesaler's Basic Permit from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF).
- Alcohol Export Guide - This guide was compiled by the Alcohol Import-Export Branch of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms to offer information pertaining to the international trade of alcohol beverages. This guide contains information regarding the international import requirements for various countries for beer, wine and distilled spirits. These requirements may include licensing, labeling and taxation considerations.
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- International Affairs - Works multilaterally with many partners and nations in the implementation of international treaties, convention, and on-the-ground projects for conservation of species and the habitats in which they depend. Includes managing the exportation of protected species.
National Marine Fisheries Services (NMFS)
- International Interests - NOAA Fisheries is the federal agency, a division of the Department of Commerce, responsible for the stewardship of the nation’s living marine resources and their habitat.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition –“Certificates for Export of Foods and Cosmetics”, requests for exports of dietary supplements and special nutritionals (infant formula and medical foods), request for exports of cosmetics and colors and other information.